Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Record

Holla people! Gosh, it's pretty hard to go online here. Telstra still hasn't give me any call yet. I'm tired of waiting and hate it. I need internet pls!

I've moved out from the senior's house in Prince St. And currently I'm living at Evelyn St with 5 other housemates. Interesting housemates. 2 future accountants, 2 future doctors and 2 engineers. Heh. There are 6bedrooms in this single storey house with a kitchen and a living hall. Everyone gets to own their own space. There's also a large space in the backyard. We have an apple tree back there. Hehe. Imagine how big is my house! Lol.

During the night we still don't dare to sleep in our own room all alone. Haha. Since Darras failed to provide us with cool white bulb therefore our house looks like an old castle during the night. Hoho. Pretty romantic sometimes. LOL. Oh Chris, pls ask your electrician to serve us faster! Grr.

So far, I've been to Clayton town, Chadstone and Brandon Park. We went to Clayton town almost everyday I guess. Hoho. It's near but we still need to take a bus. Tiring, yes! Hm, if we don't convert the prices, everything seems cheap. Huhu. I guess I'm now used to it. I don't convert when I shop for things nowadays. Heh.

GTG. I bet I'll get my internet connection tomorrow. See you guys later! Daa!

1 comment:

uya ahmad said...

hihiihi...i heard u guys have to pay for internet connection even u live on campus???does it true??
sian nye..yeah, no place is as good as our home...sorry for the false statement..=)
summer ni nak balik msia!!!
yeah!!!