The whole SAM students whom sacrifice their life taking Specialist Math had a common test 4 today. Hoho. This subject is reaall hard. It could explode ones brain you know. It almost explode mine, I don't know about others. Why in the world do I have to know about the projectile motion? Maximised area? Accountants deal with numbers not motions. Totally different from engineers okay. Sheesh.
As I said in my previous blog, I did not revise anything and that was on the Saturday. Same goes on Sunday. -.- Mom woke me up early in the morning. She had a reflexology appointment in Ampang and later in the evening there's a kenduri at my aunt's place. Haish. Went back around 7 & I reached Ridzuan at 9. I was tired & damn sleepy. I neither revise nor prepare the formula sheet. One word in mind, DIE! My eyelids was about to shut down. I just flipped through the textbook with hopes that I would go to class early the next day to revise. NOT!
It's crazy to go into the MPH without doing any revision duh. Gila. O.o
* 4days more to go. Holidays yay! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment