Sunday, August 31, 2008

Being A Single

I woke up and checked my phone as usual this merdeka morning. '1 message received from Tunku Saidatul' popped out on my phone screen. With half- eyes opened, I read the msg. She wrote there, she's officially taken by Muhammad Iqram. Congratulation makcik. Hehe. I'm happy for her that she had finally ended her scandalisme era with guys in uitm. LOL. XD

My bestfriends especially makcik Atul have been asking me lotsa times about my status. Hoho. And I'm tired of answering that laa. I've been single for over a year now yet I'm happy with it. As Acha said 'Berdua Lebih Baik', it's rather true but I'm happy with it so far as friends are always around me. They make me happy all the time. Besides I don't think I'm ready for any commitment as I'm always busy with studies. Kesian lah. LOL XD

Well, it's a lie if I said that I'm not interested in anyone throughout the year. Yes, I do. But the interest for that someone didnt stay for long. I get bored of him real fast. Too arrogant, in short. There's another someone who always tried his best trying to make me happy all the time. But the time wasn't right I guess. After months we did not keep in touch, as I was busy with college, I started to feel that I've lost something. Hm, that's human nature aite. When we have lost someone, only then we realized how important that person is in our life.

I'm sorry to anyone that I've unintentionally hurt ya feelings. Please don't misunderstood the way I treated you guys. Thanks to all my friends whose always with me through thick and thin.

Happy Independence Day ! 51st Merdeka. :D

No comments: