Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Taylor's Charity Carnival

The charity carnival is being held every year to help the unfortunate ones. The J6 group did not miss the chance to take this opportunity to do charity; we sell food. Lotsa. ;) The menus are 'Nasi Hujan Panas', 'Pink Nasi Lemak', Assorted Bean Curd and also Yong Tau Foo. We also served free drinks! :D

All the cookings were done by Eqa & Atteeya. They woke up veryyyy early in the morning. Eh I woke up early also to fry the chicken; along with CK & Ili. But then later Farouq came and help with the frying. Haha. Thanks Farouq! The dishes were superb altho I don't have the chance to taste it. Sheesh. Believe it or not, after 1hour we set up the stall, the food has sold out. Amazing, right? Hehe. Oh, I was the cashier. LOL.XD Uhm next time provide the cash register pls! Teehehe. XP It's fun doing such a profitable business. :)

Xin Ning, the salesgirl. :p

* Ohh, I spend a lot although I bought like three things only?Hoho. Can't deny that all the stuffs were expensive. Everyone was using the same reason "Hey, it's for charity!" LOL. I ate BR, cupcakes and keropok lekor ONLY. And now, I'm hungry! 0.o

2 comments:

i l i said...

xin ning so cute worr! hahaha... me oso!

Fara Nordin said...

stop it ili.
durh.
* i should put the picture of ili holding that thing. lol.